Thursday, December 15, 2011

A couple of birthdays.

Two pretty important birthdays this week.  They know which is which, but I wanted to say happy birthday to my best running companion ever and to my dad.  One of whom was born on the 10th and I forgot to wish them well on the date and the other was born on this very day.

Homey is now 7 and consequently in his 8th trip around the sun.  We got out for a run today in celebration and the sun was really quite unforgiving.  Hmmm...

I expect my Dad wouldn't appreciate me mentioning how many trips around the sun he's undertaken, so we'll just leave that info out, but suffice it to say it's more than 40...
Thank for reading and I've got another post coming soon with much more detail about Leadville.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...