Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quick note while the muse is with me...

Today I knocked out a pretty excellent 7 miles (11.27 Km).  I've figured out a loop which is about 2.45 miles long on relatively quiet roads (it's hard to call anything quiet here though).  3 laps and a brief out and back got me to just about an hour.

I'm starting to feel like I can add more days to my schedule.  I've been really focused on staying relaxed while running and taking short but quick strides.  My (Ache)illes is feeling better for the most part.  The last time I ran I felt some pain in my right plantar tendon, but that didn't bother me today.  I did gimp around a bit post run, but simple movement afterwards loosened everything up.

In a couple of weeks my wife and I will be moving out to where we will be spending the next few years.  I'm starting to get excited about the prospect of living out there.

View Property @ Km 14.kml in a larger map - let me know if this sucker doesn't show up well.  
For some reason, Google earth is sweet here, but Maps sucks.


Explore around a bit and maybe you mightwant to come visit - shoot me a note on the Twitter or the FB and I can email you a Google Earth Kml file for you to check out the surroundings.

All are welcome, we'll be living in a 4 bedroom (allocated as: 2 bedrooms, 1 guest room/office, 1 tv room) house.  Grapefruits are just about ripe.  We will soon have more avocados than is humanly possible to eat.  We are actually going to cut down 1 of the 3 mango trees and there are tangerine trees and one bitter orange. That one, I can't wait to use for marinades...

Alrighty then.
Thanks for reading, I'm still working on another "Retrospect piece" but it's being tough to get time to write during the day...
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...